91 DESIGNS

graphic design, posters, logos, 2d /3d, ideas comments, graphic resources

My Snoopy & Amani


Their names are Snoopy and Amani, the two fuzzy creatures in my life. From the first glimpse of sunlight to the last blink at night, they're always ever so present to cheer up my day. It doesn't matter if I've been gone 5 minutes or 5 days. As soon as the door keys jingle, their ears perk up, their tails wake up, and they can't wait to give me a joyous fest at the doorway. They know when I hurt and offer their plushness for me to hug, or their kisses to wipe my tears. They keep me company at night and give me peace of mind. They elicit a smile from my face just because they are so curiously amazing. It's during these moments that I realize how thankful I am to have these two treasures in my life.